SRNA NCLEX-RN® REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN GRADUATES
1.Complete the SRNA application and submit the required fees.
Intent to apply- $150.00 + 7.50 GST= $157.50
Examination application-$130.00 + 6.50= $136.50
All fees are non-refundable.
2.Upload personal identity documents including:
Change of name documentation, [e.g. marriage certificate(s)].
Current government issued photo ID, (e.g. Driver’s licence or passport).
3.Verification of program completion
Saskatchewan Graduates the Nursing Education Program will automatically send this to the SRNA on your behalf.
Canadian graduates who have obtained your education outside of Saskatchewan are required to send the Verification of Completion of Nursing Education Program form to the Nursing Education Program they attended. The school must send this form directly to the SRNA after you have completed the program.
Transcripts- You must arrange to have your final official education transcripts sent directly to the SRNA from your nursing education program if you are planning on initial RN licensure with the SRNA.
Step by Step application process
1) Click here to create a new account.
2) Click here to begin your application.
3) Upload your personal identity documents by clicking on My Checklist and Document Upload tab and look for the appropriate documents from the drop down box.
All documents must be scanned SEPARATELY and be clear, legible and preferably in color. The following files are accepted for personal identity documents: pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif, tiff, bmp, doc, docx or txt.
Once you have met SRNA requirements, you can:
1) apply to write the NCLEX–RN® in Saskatchewan;
2) apply to write the NCLEX-RN® and obtain a Graduate Nurse licence provided you have employment in Saskatchewan and;
3) apply for RN licensure in Saskatchewan.
NCLEX-RN® General Information
NCLEX-RN® Frequently Asked Questions
Grad Nurse Application
When you receive successful NCLEX-RN® results, SRNA will share the application for the Registered Nurse (RN) licence.